Benefit for The Organic Center offers attendees chance for exciting prizes
Up for grabs: airfare to Australia, organic mattress, and lots of wine!
This year’s annual benefit dinner for The Organic Center has it all – a sumptuous organic feast, a dynamic keynote speaker, riveting research results on the benefits of organic – and to top it all off, a guest giveaway with fabulous prizes.
Interested in a trip to Australia, or maybe an organic mattress? How about a year’s supply of organic snacks? Attendees at The Organic Center’s Benefit Dinner March 4 in Anaheim, CA, will not only support the work of The Organic Center but also have the chance to win some exciting prizes.
This year’s prizes include:
- Roundtrip airfare to Australia and an organic farm tour from Australian Organic Meats
- An organic mattress from Naturepedic
- A five-year Thrive Market Membership and case of clean wine
- A year’s supply of Annie’s snacks
- 10 copies of The Frog Scientist books autographed by Dr. Tyrone Hayes
- A Frontier Co-op Spice Gift Basket
- Wine from Marrone Bio
- A Variety Gift Basket from Clif Bar Family Winery
- A Variety Gift Basket from Patagonia Provisions
- A Variety Gift Basket & Rice Cooker from Lundberg Family Farms
- An organic cotton backpack, laptop sleeve, yoga bag, and cosmetic pouches from Gallant International Inc.
- A $150 credit to Healthy Food Ingredients online marketplace
- A six-month supply of Uncle Matt’s organic juice.
To support The Organic Center’s important research, generous event sponsors are providing these incredible gifts that will be given in a drawing for attendees. A ticket purchase is one entry to win, and each donation to The Organic Center will increase a guest’s chances to win one of these gifts. In addition to the latest organic research insights, every guest will walk away with an organic cotton tea towel to remember the evening.
The Organic Center’s 17th Annual Benefit Dinner is the biggest all-organic dinner and premier executive-level networking event at Natural Products Expo West. Hundreds of organic visionaries, activities and businesses will enjoy an organic feast created by Chef Megan Mitchell, and raise money to support the latest science on the environmental and health benefits of organic food and farming.
Trailblazing biologist and activist Tyrone Hayes will be the keynote speaker at the Benefit Dinner. Hayes, a professor of Integrative Biology at University of California, Berkeley, is known for his groundbreaking work on the impacts of the herbicide atrazine on amphibians, and his advocacy for transparency about the use of environmental chemicals and the effects they have on our health. His work has also been foundational in looking at the environmental impacts of pesticide runoff.
The event is expected to sell out. A limited number of tickets are still available for purchase.
The generous sponsors who help make the Benefit dinner possible are Braga Fresh Family Farms/Josie's Organics, Cal-Organic/Grimmway Farms, Clif Bar & Company, Clover Sonoma Inc., Danone North America, Driscoll's Inc., Frontier Co-op, Simply Organic, Gallant International Inc., General Mills, Honest Tea, Marroquin Organic International Inc., MOM's Organic Market, National Co+op Grocers, Nature's Path Foods Inc., New Hope Network, Organic Valley, Patagonia Provisions, Prairie Organic Spirits, Springfield Creamery Inc., Stonyfield Farm Inc., and Whole Foods Market.