Organic India's Immunity Collection
We could all benefit from a boost to immunity right now and to help us with this, our friends at Organic India, sent us some simple and tasty ideas to increase our wellness. This collection of four recipes uses roughly the same ingredients in creatively different ways. The star ingredient for all of these recipes is Organic India’s Immune Lift Fermented Adaptogens which support immunity and the body’s natural stress response. We hope you love these recipes as much as we do!
SIMPLE IMMUNE-BOOSTING SALAD DRESSING
This clean, easy recipe comes together in mere minutes, and packs in a wealth of health benefits with every drizzle. Apple cider vinegar contains enzymes known to promote healthy bacteria in the gut, along with numerous other nutritional benefits. Simply combine ingredients, shake, shake, shake, and season to taste.
- 1 Tablespoon coconut aminos
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon ORGANIC INDIA Immune Lift
- ¼ Cup olive oil
- Sea salt and fresh black pepper to taste
In a small to medium jar with a lid, combine all ingredients.
Tightly seal and shake vigorously. Serve and enjoy!
HONEY GARLIC BOMB
By combining this unique blend with garlic and honey, known for their unique infection-fighting properties, this honey garlic bomb gives a quick, powerful boost to your body’s natural defenses. The sweet and pungent combination sounds, smells, and tastes potent--that’s because it is.
- 2 Tablespoons honey (any variety, but choose Manuka honey for an especially potent boost)
- ½ Teaspoon ORGANIC INDIA Immune Lift Fermented Adaptogens
- 1 garlic clove, crushed (let sit for 5 min for most potency)
- Dash cayenne pepper (optional)
In a small jar, add 1 clove crushed garlic, 2 Tablespoons honey, and 1 Teaspoon ORGANIC INDIA Immune Lift, and stir together vigorously to combine.
Eat quickly followed by plenty of water.
Alternatively, mix paste into fresh juice or warm water.
NON-ALCOHOLIC HOT TODDY
Boost your body’s natural defenses with this lovely slow sipper! As much as it soothes, the delicious combo works wonders for keeping colds at bay.
- 1 Cup water
- 1- inch piece fresh ginger, scrubbed and thinly sliced
- 1 ORGANIC INDIA Lemon Ginger Tea Infusion bag (optional, for enhanced flavor)
- 2 Teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- ½ to 1 Teaspoon ORGANIC INDIA Immune Lift Fermented Adaptogens
- ½ Teaspoon ORGANIC INDIA Ceylon Cinnamon (2 capsules, optional)
In a small saucepan, bring water and fresh ginger to a near boil. Reduce heat and maintain a gentle simmer.
Add ORGANIC INDIA Lemon Ginger Tea Infusion, if using, and continue to simmer for 5 minutes.
After five minutes, remove the tea bag and pour through a sieve to catch all the ginger.
While the tea is simmering, add remaining ingredients to a mug.
Top with freshly brewed tea. Stir well and enjoy!
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR SHOT
Naturally containing vitamins B1, B2, B6, folic acid, potassium, biotin and magnesium, apple cider vinegar is touted for numerous health benefits, not least supporting a healthy immune system. Diluting with warm water and adding a touch of honey counterbalances the acidity and makes those wellness perks all the more pleasant-tasting.
- 2 Tablespoons warm water
- 1 Teaspoon honey
- Pinch of cayenne
- ½ Teaspoon ORGANIC INDIA Immune lift
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
In a small mason jar or glass, stir honey, cayenne, and ORGANIC INDIA Immune Lift thoroughly into warm water to combine.
Add apple cider vinegar and fresh lemon juice. Enjoy!